Purlfectly Witchy Fade Kit
This spooky yarn fade kit comes with some extras also made in house from our candle and wax melt line!
-3 skeins of yarn
-Skull Candle Infused with Smokey Quartz and Amethyst Crystals
-Cauldron Wax Melter and 3 Tealights
-2 Planchette Inspired Break Apart Wax Melts Infused with Black Cornflowers
-8 Mini Skull Wax Melts Infused With Black Cornflowers
**(Spirit Board Not Included)**
Fingering Weight Yarn
75% Superwash Merino - 15% Nylon - 10% Tencel
433 Yards - 395 Meters - 115 Grams
Blood Moon (top)
Witches Brew (middle)
Witches Brew Deconstructed (bottom)
*(these are dyed in a fade-like fashion and will make the perfect fall/winter cowl!!)*
**All dyed fibers have the potential of bleeding, especially highly saturated colors. I take extra care to set all of my colors with professional dye methods and rinses. For best results wash in cold water either on gentle wash or by hand and lay flat.**
*Colors may appear slightly different depending on the monitor/screen settings or lighting conditions. I do not edit my pictures and do my best to represent the colorway based off what you see here*
Candle and Wax Melt Info:
Wooden Wick Candle
Coconut - Apricot Wax
60 Hour Burn Time
Coconut Wax Wax Melts
Both the skull candle and wax melts are scented with our "Witchy Things" Fragrance.
Top: Pink Peppercorn, Grapefruit, Plum
Middle: Black Rose, Cumin
Base: Vanilla, Patchouli, Labdanum
**the tealights are not scented because scented tealights burn hotter and are not recommended in tealight warmers**
• Allow candle to completely reach the sides of the container on first burn. This can take up to 3-4 hours.
• NEVER burn a candle for more than 4 hours.
• Always trim your wick to 1/4 an inch tall after cooling as this allows your candle to burn the best. You can do this by pinching off the burnt part, leaving a clean wick for a good burn.
• NEVER leave your candle unattended.
• Stop burning your candle when the wax is 1/2 an inch from the bottom of the vessel.
**Wax Melt Care**
• Follow use instructions provided with warmer.
• Place fragranced melts in the center of the warmer bowl.
• Do not overfill warmer bowl.
• Replace with new melts once the current ones are no longer releasing fragrance.
READY TO SHIP!!!