Top: Sweet Greens, Pear, Banana
Middle: Cinnamon, Clove, Green Apple Rose, Lavender, Honey
Base: Musk, Vanilla, Sweet Cotton Candy
Wooden Wick Candles
Coconut - Apricot Wax
35 Hour Burn Time
6 ounce container is a seamless tin
*vessel can be recycled after candle use for storage or as a planter.*
All Natural Coconut Wax
Use 1-2 pieces at a time depending on size of warmer dish
Each piece lasts about 6 hours
We have 2 warmer options!
• Allow candle to completely reach the sides of the container on first burn. This can take up to 3-4 hours.
• NEVER burn a candle for more than 4 hours.
• Always trim your wick to 1/4 an inch tall after cooling as this allows your candle to burn the best. You can do this by pinching off the burnt part, leaving a clean wick for a good burn.
• NEVER leave your candle unattended.
• Stop burning your candle when the wax is 1/2 an inch from the bottom of the vessel.
**Wax Melt Care**
• Follow use instructions provided with warmer.
• Place fragranced melts in the center of the warmer bowl.
• Do not overfill warmer bowl.
• Replace with new melts once the current ones are no longer releasing fragrance.